Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eubie Blake: I'm Just Wild About Harry


On his "100" anniversary show with the late great Gregory Hines
lyrics

I am here to state
I'm here to relate
To explain
and make it plain that:
I`m just wild about Harry
and Harry's wild about me;
The heavenly blisses of his
kisses fill me with ectasy.
He's sweet just like sugar candy
and just like honey from a bee;
oh, I`m just wild about Harry
and he's just wild about,
he can't do without,
he's just wild about me
Oh I`m just wild about Mandy,
and Mandy's wild about me
Oh, I`m just wild about Harry
and Harry's wild about me.
The heavenly blisses of his kisses
fill me with ectasy.
He's sweet just like sugar candy,
and just like honey from a bee;
Oh, I`m just wild about Harry
and he's just wild about me.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online